- We've put together a special collection for @RefugeeWeek! Take a look - articles are #openaccess for a month.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Check our special collection for #RefugeeWeek2021 - articles are #openaccess for the next month. twitter.com/WileyPolitics/… 20 hours ago
- RT @WileyHumanities: Author Lara-Zuzan Golesorkhi argues that the limited protections of Muslim refugee women can be explained through a co… 2 days ago
- Did you miss last week's blog post on the“yerli ve milli” citizens of AKP? 'Literally meaning “local and national”,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @WileyPolitics: Be sure to check out this article from Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism while it's #free! Read it here: https://t.… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
In our latest instalment, Dr. Elizabeth Teague discusses challenging one’s preconceptions, reading Chekhov for preparatory work — and bringing along plenty of Scottish shortbread; in other words, how to adjust to life as an employee at a foreign embassy in Russia.