- Latest from the blog: How the image of the razor-wire fence has been transformed, emptied of its violent character… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- ⬇️⬇️⬇️ twitter.com/asenevents/sta… 5 hours ago
- From our sibling journal: ⬇️⬇️⬇️ twitter.com/n_nationalism/… 2 weeks ago
- On the subject of #nationalism and #ethnicity in the #humanities - take a look at our latest special issue! senjournal.co.uk/2021/02/04/spe… 3 weeks ago
- We have also placed @acgrayling's foreword on #openaccess for the next two weeks - read more about the thought proc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
In our latest instalment, Dr. Elizabeth Teague discusses challenging one’s preconceptions, reading Chekhov for preparatory work — and bringing along plenty of Scottish shortbread; in other words, how to adjust to life as an employee at a foreign embassy in Russia.