SEN Journal: Online Exclusives is currently calling for contributions on the theme of ethnicity and art. This broad theme encourages submissions in a variety of mediums from a diversity of disciplines. In particular, we warmly welcome:
- Academic writing on the theme of ethnicity and art (1,000 words max.);
- artwork, films and photography to be hosted on our website;
- news about relevant exhibitions and performances;
- exhibition and performance reviews; and
- responses to articles published in Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism (SEN) volume 9 issue 2 in the themed section on “The Art of Nationalism” (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/sena.2009.9.issue-2/issuetoc).
In keeping with SEN’s editorial policy, SEN Journal: Online Exclusives encourages submissions from a broad range of disciplines with particular attention to up-and-coming scholars, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students working in the field. All submissions and enquiries should be sent to email@example.com .