In Britain, this (supposed) summer has seen the most Union Jacks for quite a while. The Olympics, preceded and amplified by the Jubilee, dominate our media scapes, but they also inhabit our daily physical existence. Some symbols make an impact, others don’t. With patriotic passions running high and flag-themed dresses popping up everywhere, join us in documenting your visual experience of this event. Tweet your photos of Olympic nationalism at #olympicsnationalism. Come on, show us what arrests your attention, get your phone out and snap a shot!
- This week's article responds to #Frenchelections on culture & civic republic #nationalism wp.me/p4Tqxw-10m @asenevents @n_nationalism 17 hours ago
- RT @GElgenius: Giving keynote in Prague on #Nationalism #symbols #Museums https://t.co/oMY0OZbaD6 1 day ago
- RT @shotakincha: How a Macron Presidency Could Fuel More Nationalism in France bit.ly/2pvd7P3 1 day ago
- RT @GoodwinMJ: The French presidential election -Rd 1- mapped Source: Le Monde https://t.co/rsgIWSyZDh 2 days ago
- This week's article on #ethnic identity of #Korean minority in #China wp.me/p4Tqxw-10i @asenevents @n_nationalism 1 week ago