In Britain, this (supposed) summer has seen the most Union Jacks for quite a while. The Olympics, preceded and amplified by the Jubilee, dominate our media scapes, but they also inhabit our daily physical existence. Some symbols make an impact, others don’t. With patriotic passions running high and flag-themed dresses popping up everywhere, join us in documenting your visual experience of this event. Tweet your photos of Olympic nationalism at #olympicsnationalism. Come on, show us what arrests your attention, get your phone out and snap a shot!
- Last day #openaccess for our featured weekly article on 'othering' in postwar & contemporary #Germany by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @asenevents: Do you have something to share with the nationalism and ethnicity studies community? It could be an event, call for papers… 2 days ago
- Landscapes of 'Othering' in Postwar & Contemporary #Germany, our weekly #openaccess article by @AristotleKallis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Catch up on weekend reading with our featured weekly #openaccess article on the landscape of 'othering' in postwar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Our featured weekly #openaccess article by @AristotleKallis on 'othering' in #Germany gives background to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago