In Britain, this (supposed) summer has seen the most Union Jacks for quite a while. The Olympics, preceded and amplified by the Jubilee, dominate our media scapes, but they also inhabit our daily physical existence. Some symbols make an impact, others don’t. With patriotic passions running high and flag-themed dresses popping up everywhere, join us in documenting your visual experience of this event. Tweet your photos of Olympic nationalism at #olympicsnationalism. Come on, show us what arrests your attention, get your phone out and snap a shot!
- Comparing #Antisemitism, #Islamophobia & #Asylophobia in the UK --> our featured #openaccess article wp.me/p4Tqxw-10L 3 hours ago
- Our weekly #openaccess article compares #Antisemitism, #Islamophobia & #Asylophobia in UK wp.me/p4Tqxw-10L #ethnicity #nationalism 1 day ago
- RT @epkaufm: 2 articles on r-wing populism & nationalism temporarily free to view from @n_nationalism : onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/na… & https://t… 1 day ago
- Reflecting on #FinsburyParkTerrorAttack, this week's article on #Islamophobia in the UK wp.me/p4Tqxw-10L @asenevents @n_nationalism 2 days ago
- RT @asenevents: ASEN, @NISE_eu, and @SPIN_ERNiE are working on an international conference on Cultural Mobilization 19-22 Sept 2018 https:/… 2 days ago