As part of the series on “Art and Nationalism in London Museums”, we’ve been looking at the ways in which museums tell a story about ‘who we are’. Away from the masses, another less public story of who we are can be observed in the “The Story of the Government Art Collection” in the Pat Matthews Gallery, The Whitechapel Gallery. For the period, 3 March-2 September 2012 the general public has the chance to peek into this elite domain, hear the story of the art which the state sees as appropriate to accompany its endeavor.
- This week's article responds to #Frenchelections on culture & civic republic #nationalism wp.me/p4Tqxw-10m @asenevents @n_nationalism 17 hours ago
- RT @GElgenius: Giving keynote in Prague on #Nationalism #symbols #Museums https://t.co/oMY0OZbaD6 1 day ago
- RT @shotakincha: How a Macron Presidency Could Fuel More Nationalism in France bit.ly/2pvd7P3 1 day ago
- RT @GoodwinMJ: The French presidential election -Rd 1- mapped Source: Le Monde https://t.co/rsgIWSyZDh 2 days ago
- This week's article on #ethnic identity of #Korean minority in #China wp.me/p4Tqxw-10i @asenevents @n_nationalism 1 week ago