- RT @asenevents: Follow the first #ASENWebinar on #nationalism and #multiculturalism on Facebook Live now! facebook.com/asenevents https://… 1 day ago
- Our latest post comes from guest Dr. Lara-Zuzan Golesorkhi, writing about agency, representation, and accountabilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @asenevents: TODAY (5 pm BST/ 12 pm EST) we host our first-ever ASEN Webinar in which @triandafyllidou, Christian Joppke, Jonathan Hearn… 1 day ago
- RT @asenevents: Join us for our first-ever #ASENWebinar! "#Nationalism and #Multiculturalism: Reflections from a (post) #COVID19 world" T… 1 week ago
- Did you miss our blog on #WorldRefugeeDay? You can catch up below: senjournal.co.uk/2020/06/20/ref… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: quebec
The New York Times (28/09/13) re-imagines a new Middle East along with new borders, in a multitude of ways. The BBC (27/09/13) analyses football and the rise of nationalism in Central Europe in its World Service radio programme.
Globe and Mail (12/09/13) reports that Québécois MP, Maria Mourani, has been kicked out of her Parti Québécois for denouncing the party’s Charter of Quebec Values as discriminatory. The National Post (13/09/13) comments on the subject and on the Charter’s widespread … Continue reading
BloomsbergBusinessweek.com (6/9/12) provides an analysis of the recent upsurge in nationalism in East Asia, involving the dispute between China and Japan over the Senkaku islands.